Study Standard respects the rights of copyright owners. If you are the owner of copyrighted content and believe that it has been copied on this website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us and be able to provide:
- A clear description of the copyrighted content that you believe has been infringed upon.
- A hyperlink to the copyrighted work (if it exists on the internet) or the name of the paper publication where it has been published. Please give us enough information to find the material.
- Your name, address, phone number and email address so we can make contact with you.
- A statement by you that you believe the use of the material on our website is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law. Please state that, under penalty of perjury, the information you are providing us with is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or authorized to act on his or her behalf.
- An electronic or written signature of the copyright owner or the individual authorized to act on his or her behalf.
Please send all DMCA complaints via certified mail to:Study Standard, Inc.
Attn. DMCA Agent
9322 3rd Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11209